With many infected worldwide what are the preventive precautions? And alternative ways? Lack of demands of alcohol, sanitizers, mask & other cleaning supplies what other natural methods we have to consider?
A. PREVENTIVE PRECAUTIONS BY the government’s & implemented guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO).
- WASH YOUR HANDS
– Having soap & water wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds. Without access or in public areas please have some carry on wipes & alcohol-based hand rub.
– at least 1 meter or 3 feet away
– Yes, we need to isolate ourselves especially if we are unwell. STAY HOME! Keep the distance. Considered pandemic, COVID 19 causes the ongoing rising of infectious & death toll, In which most countries worldwide have shutdown some schools, offices, public and private sectors and entertainment areas that can make it more spread.
- Having a cough or sneeze COVER your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or elbow.
B. ALTERNATIVE WAYS
- BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM:
By eating these & having it in the kitchen why not try it. It might as not as fast effective as the vaccines in the market but somehow maybe helpful. Especially if we are in our financial crisis.
- GARLIC – a powerful herb that can increase the immune system. It can also help blood circulation of the heart flows in the body. Other health benefits include lowering blood pressure.
- CINNAMON – contains cinnamaldehyde, a phytochemical that can fight the virus, also good for lowering blood sugar, especially for diabetics.
- GINGER – boost help immune system. Contains anti-inflammatory properties, helps with inflammation caused by arthritis, motion sickness & helps fight certain illness like colorectal cancer & ovarian cancer.
2. NO MASK??? Try this NO-SEW Face Mask
- Create a DIY project. If you have some handkerchief or clean breathable cotton fabrics like pillowcase cut it with a length of 12 by 12 in (30 by 30 cm) & elastic band simply fold it three times. Then, place the elastic band at the both of each end, fold the inner part where the elastic band is attached in the cloth. Continue it until the adjustment & security of the handkerchief & elastic band is secure.
- You can create DIY anyway you want for a face mask. Just make sure the fabric choice of materials are breathable and non-toxic. I’ll provide some information regarding face mask & DIY in my next article as well as some links that can provide some useful information in my next article.
3. Lack of SANITIZER & ALCOHOL?
- Try this formula.
A. 9 glasses of clean water + 1 glass of bleach = disinfectant surfaces
B. Get 1 glass from the above mixture then add 9 glasses of water = disinfectant you hands
- No Liquid Bleach?
A. 1 tablespoon of chlorine powder + 20 liters water = disinfectant you hands (source:DOH-RITM)
STAY AWARE & BE AWARE. Take care everyone & hope for the safety around the world.